Click Below For Help With:
YOU CAN MAKE ACHANGE
IN THE LIFE
OF THE BRIDE OF JESUS TODAY
DISCIPLES IN ALL NATIONS
New Wave Ministry is currently working in about 15 provinces in four African countries with scores of healings, deliverences, and many new churches planted every month & thousands of new disciples of Jesus every year.
NEW WAVES AFTER 12 YEARS
Every SOUL needs FOOD by being:
Valued &/or Chosen to be intimately loved (Babies & adults)
Affirmed (What you do is Great)
Feeling Justified (By faith or self-justification)
They come from one's knowledge of good & evil (the bad tree) or relationship with God (the tree of Life). See John 17:3.
2. Every relationship problem is an opportunity to teach (with gentleness) by asking questions or to learn, or both. Most people don't know the real reason they act badly. You can help them & yourself by taking advantage of the opportunity to loving ask questions to identify the real problem.
3. Every negative feeling comes from one of two sources. Thinking something that is not true or thinking something that is true, but not profitable or edifying to think or say. You can grow faster if you realize & change the thoughts that feed your feelings to positive thoughts. Like thinking, this is an opportunity to help someone, or to pray, or to learn to change unfruitful thinking.
4. As redeemed mankind, we are stewards of this created world and its contents. The most important stewardship is the people we are near and can influence. Our first abilities to be a good steward of everyone has & can most easily use for profit or waste. They are is our mind, ability to communicate, and our time. Do you use all your words to make an eternal profit? Do they edify, spread good news, or teach truth? Do you teach and build your friends and family? Do you use all your time to build others or learn better how to be a profitable servant? Are you even thinking about eternal rewards in all that you do?
We teach four “new waves” of heaven sent understanding. These are not new truths, but new illumination to many:
1. Passionate love from and for Jesus as revealed in the Song of Solomon, who loves us, His bride, & always sees us as beautiful to Him as a man in love.
2. Never ending humility (always going lower) to follow the example of Jesus as leaders in His body and bride.
3.Total sacrifice of our lives and comfort, as a person in love will sacrifice to be close and share with their lover.
4. Planting churches in houses (8-20 adults) to make disciples and train leaders, because most African believers have time (like all night meetings) & desire to work for God in prayer and sharing, but they cannot afford to build expensive church buildings.
CONNECT WITH US